Good Morning Nigeria! It’s Friday again! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Daily Trust Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading top stories from Daily Trust. Enjoy your weekend! ????
1. Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) says that Banks lost about N2.2billion in 2016 to electronic fraud – Read More
2. Federal Government says that the power sector cannot be restructured overnight – Read More
3. Senate President Bukola Saraki is set to reshuffle about 68 Senate Committees – Read More
4. Senate on Thursday approves National Youth Service Corp and Law School for graduates of National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) – Read More
5. Christopher Archibong, a 55 year old retired Deputy Superintendent of Police, was arrested for defiling 9 year old girl – Read More