Good Morning Nigeria! It’s Friday again! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Daily Trust Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading top stories from Daily Trust! ???? Enjoy your weekend!
1. Acting President Yemi Osinbajo says that the Federal Government will no more accommodate excuses that its mission to deliver sustainable socio-economic development is not feasible.
2. The Senate President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr. Bukola Saraki, says that he sacked 98 of his aides to enable him reposition his office. According to him, he needed people that will help his office to work better. “The main purpose was for efficiency of that office; it’s for us to have people that will help that office to work better. It’s entirely the decision of the senate president to do the repositioning,” his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Yusuph Olaniyonu, said.
3. Africa’s Richest Man, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, signs a 100MW Solar Power Plant Project with Kano State Government.
4. Presidency commends the position of the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on President Muhammadu Buhari who has been away on medical leave for over 90 days. The senate had told Nigerians who elected the president to leave him alone.
5. Ex-Senate President David Mark ahead of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) National Convention, said that they cannot afford to make another mistake.