Good Morning Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories on Daily Trust Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading top stories from Daily Trust! ???? Enjoy!
1. For publicly declaring support for former Vice President Atiku Abubakar who is also a member of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), the National Working Committee (NWC) of the party grills President Muhammadu Buhari’s Minister of Women Affairs, Mrs. Aisha Alhassan.
2. Accountant General of the Federation says that the Federal Government saves N11billion monthly through Treasury Single Account (TSA), implementation.
3. The Minister of Power, Work and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, lauds 6,619megawatt power generation capacity, vows to tackle issues with power distribution.
4. The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) says that pipeline vandalism costs Nigeria 700,000 barrels of oil per day.
5. President Muhammadu Buhari’s Minister of Mines and Steel Development, Dr Kayode John Fayemi, says that reviving Ajaokuta Steel will save Nigeria $3.3billion yearly. “Our aspiration is to build a world-class minerals and mining ecosystem designed to serve a targeted domestic and export market for mineral s and ores. We seek to rebuild market confidence in our minerals and mining sector and win over domestic users of industrial minerals in order to achieve import substitution,” Fayemi said.