Good Morning Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories on Daily Trust Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading top stories from Daily Trust! ???? Enjoy!
1. A firm reportedly owned by the Emir of Kano, Alhaji Sanusi Lamido, Dangote and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) to build $1.1billion power plant.
2. Senator David Mark, Nigeria’s former President of the Senate, says that Nigerians are waiting eagerly for the return of the former ruling party, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
3. The Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation, Mr. Abubakar Malami, said that Federal Government has recovered $85mllion Malabu loot from the United Kingdom.
4. The Nigerian Customs Service reportedly seized 3,665 vehicles worth N13billion duty.
5. AU official says that Africa loses about $50billion annually to illicit financial flows.
6. The Nigeria Police Force in a statement said that Senator Isah Misua was spreading falsehood over his allegation that the Inspector General of Police, Mr. Ibrahim Idirs, bought two jeeps for the wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, Mrs. Aisha Buhari.