Good Morning Nigeria! It’s Friday again! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Daily Trust Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading top stories from Daily Trust. Enjoy your weekend! ????
1. All Progressives Congress (APC) Governors attacks Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State over his recent comment on President Muhammadu Buhari’s health status – Read More
2. Senator Dino Melaye’s constituents file suit to stop the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recall process – Read More
3. The Nigerian Police in its apparent reaction to the suit filed against its continued detention of notorious billionaire kidnap kingpin, Evans, says that it has power to keep him for 3 months under custody – Read More
4. The President of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief John Nwodo, says that the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, cannot arrogate leadership of Igboland to himself – Read More
5. Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, slams Mazi Nnamdi, Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), over Biafra agitation – Read More