Good Morning Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Daily Trust Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading top stories from Daily Trust! ???? Enjoy!
1. On Monday in a statement issued by the presidency, President Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Shehu Garba, said that Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan ruined Nigeria and is responsible for the economic problems we are currently facing.
2. Former President Olusegun Obasanjo allegedly said that becoming Nigeria’s president was a tormenting experience in 1999. But hold on a minute! I am confused here! Who tried seeking for a 3rd term after serving for complete 8years? So how tormenting was it?
3. Former President Olusegun Obasanjo on Monday at the a two-day Investment Forum organized by the Niger State Government urges banks to lower interest rates for farmers in Nigeria.
4. Mr. Babatunde Fashola, the Minister of Power, Works and Housing, said that Federal Government has approved N39billion loan for Electricity Distribution Companies (DISCOs) for the supply of meters.
5. Mr. Adedeji Soyebi, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) National Commissioner and Chairman Information and Voter Education Committee in a statement issued in Abuja confirms that the commission has received petition to recall Abubakar Kuki, a member of the Kano State House of Assembly.