Good Morning Nigeria! Hope you all had a great weekend! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories on Daily Trust Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading top stories from Daily Trust! ???? Enjoy!
1. President Muhammadu Buhari was in Maiduguri, the capital of Borno State, to celebrate October 1st Independence Day with troops who are fighting the Boko Haram insurgence group.
2. Mr. President in his independence broadcast on Sunday alleges that those who are calling for Nigeria’s restructuring ignite calls for breakup.
3. Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, urges Nigerians to collaborate together for equal opportunity.
4. A recent report as published on Daily Trust shows that there is executive disrespect for the National Assembly. Read DT to see how the executive disrespects the Lawmakers.
5. Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar who served from 1999 – 2007 under former President Olusegun Obasanjo, says that we must fix our politics well.