Good Morning Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Daily Trust Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading top stories from Daily Trust! ???? Enjoy!
1. The National House of Representatives committee investigating the $1.1billion Malabu Oil scandal have reportedly invited Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan to explain his role in the oil deal – Read More
2. On Wednesday, a Federal High Court in Lagos ordered Federal Government to publish the names of those who looted public funds – Read More
3. Middle Belt region of Nigeria seeks exclusion from the North – Read More
4. Senate President Bukola Saraki reportedly threatens to sanction senator for noise making – Read More
5. Federal Government agrees to publish names of treasury looters. But nobody knows when that will happen – Read More