Good Morning Nigeria! Happy New Month! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Daily Trust Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading top stories from Daily Trust! ???? Enjoy!
1. Hon. Yakubu Dogara, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, said that the National Assembly will raise teachers retirement age to 65 – Read More
2. Federal Government said that the 2017 Budget details are still yet to be reconciled – Read More
3. Ekiti fuel marketer strike: NUPENG beg Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State to give peace a chance – Read More
4. Oyo State Government sign MoU to generate 1,000megawatts of electricity from waste – Read More
5. The Federal Government has assured Nigerians that there is no cause for alarm over President Muhammadu Buhari’s health because he is in competent hands in London – Read More