Good Morning Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Daily Trust Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading top stories from Daily Trust! 🙂 Enjoy!
1. The Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief John Oyegun, tells Acting President Yemi Osinbajo to arrest hate speech perpetrators.
2. Anambra State Governor Willie Obiano says that the state governorship election must hold on November 18. That’s off course if the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) likes it or not.
3. Federal Government plans to borrow more money in foreign currency. My question will always remain; who will pay back all these loans?
4. Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa, says that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) will send a strong message to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).
5. Nigeria’s own telecommunication company, Globacom, says that its subscribers will enjoy free browsing on Fridays. That’s great, but the network is just too poor where I reside.