Good Morning Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories on Daily Trust Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading top stories from Daily Trust! ???? Enjoy!
1. Governor Mohammed Abubakar of Bauchi State on Wednesday said that the constitution of the All Progressives Congress (APC) will determine how presidential candidate will emerge.
2. Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday met behind closed-door with former Head of State, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida.
3. President Muhammadu Buhari has reportedly proposed the sum of N8.6trillion budget for 2018.
4. An Abuja Federal High Court has approved the application of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to seize 14 properties belonging to the former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Mr. Bala Mohammed.
5. Federal Government to establish 10,000 hectares of cashew plantation in Kogi State.