Good Morning Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Daily Trust Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading top stories from Daily Trust! ???? Enjoy!
1. International Monetary Fund (IMF) says that Nigeria’s growth is not sufficient enough to cut unemployment and poverty in the country – Read More
2. Acting President Yemi Osinbajo explains why we must end hate speeches among ourselves – Read More
3. Senate President Bukola Saraki says that Nigeria’s Constitution amendment will succeed this time – Read More
4. Two former governors of Oyo State, Rasheed Ladoja and Alao Akala reportedly returns to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) – Read More
5. The Chairman of the All Progressives Congress in Benue State, Comrade Emmanuel Abba Yaro, explains how Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, will win again in 2019 – Read More