Good Morning Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories on Daily Trust Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading top stories from Daily Trust! ???? Enjoy!
1. Alhaji Buba Galadima, a Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), while speaking on the Hausa Service of the BBC, said that if he were to be the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), he would have deregistered the APC because they have refused to abide by the rules they set.
2. National House of Representatives reportedly ordered for the arrest of the Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Mr. Ibrahim Magu, over former First Lady Patience Jonathan’s case.
3. The Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria probes Inspector General of Police, Mr. Ibrahim Idris, over allegations against him by the Chairman Senate Committee on Navy, Senator Isah Misau.
4. The Borno State Chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) says that the sacked Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, is not the leader of the North East APC. Rumour has it that Sheriff is planning his move to the APC after he was sacked as Chairman from the PDP by the Supreme Court.
5. Former Head of State, General Abdulsalam Abubakar, TY Danjuma, in Anambra State ahead of the State Governorship Election. Urges youths not to break Nigeria