Good Morning Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories on Daily Trust Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading top stories from Daily Trust! ???? Enjoy!
1. Hurricane Maria: President Muhammadu Buhari has ordered the evacuation of Nigerian students in the Dominican Island.
2. The President of the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr. Bukola Saraki, says that the Senate will legalise constituency projects.
3. Federal Government has reportedly spent N6.6billion to feed 2.9million pupils.
4. The Chairman of Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, to reportedly invest $4.6billion into agriculture in Africa. His plan will certainly move Africa to become the food basket of the world.
5. The Ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has described President Muhammadu Buhari’s Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption, Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), as a “rogue elephant”. The Party added that Sagay has no respect for Mr. President. In his reaction however, Sagay, attacked back, saying that; the APC leaders were bunch of hungry people who were undermining the progress of the party.
6. The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) reportedly earned N31billion in 5years, but however remitted only N15million.