Good Morning Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories on Daily Trust Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading top stories from Daily Trust! ???? Enjoy!
1. The Wife of Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, tell President Muhammadu Buhari to stop persecuting her, adding that President Donald J. Trump of the United States is not probing Ex-President Barack Obama’s wife.
2. Mr. Ayuba Wabba, the President of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), says that the restructuring of Nigeria cannot be a substitute for good governance and respect for the rule of law. “So, for us in the congress, we look at restructuring as that which cannot be a substitute for good governance and respect for the rule of law,’’ he said.
3. Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu proposes 6 years single term for president and governors in Nigeria.
4. The founder and general overseer of the Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, says that Nigeria will not breakup.
5. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to seize Dubai properties linked to Haruna Momoh, a former Group Managing Director, crude oil marketing division of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
6. The Advocate of Social Justice for All, an NGO, wants the United Kingdom to extradite the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mr. Nnamdi Kanu, who reportedly fled to London following recent clash between his follows and the Nigerian Army.
7. Justice M.M. Liman of the Kaduna State High Court has granted an order stopping the sole Administrators of ten local government councils in Kaduna State from ejecting District Heads from their positions.