Good Morning Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories on Daily Trust Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading top stories from Daily Trust! ???? Enjoy!
1. To appear as witness in the case of Chief Olisa Metuh, a former National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan demands N1billion as deposit to cover his traveling expenses.
2. The Presidency while reacting to Nigerians request for the arrest and prosecution of the sacked Secretary to the Government of the Federation, David Babachir Lawal, and the DG of the National Intelligence Agency, Ayo Oke, said that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and other anti-corruption agencies can go after the former two top government officials.
3. The National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, at the Presidential Villa on Monday after the party’s caucus meeting told reporters when asked to comment on President Muhammadu Buhari’s second term, said “Don’t’ discuss Buhari’s second term with me”.
4. Nigeria’s former Head of State, Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar, said that clashes between Fulani herdsmen and farmer in Nigeria claims 2,500 in 1 year.
5. Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar was reportedly absent at the All Progressives Congress (APC) National Caucus meeting held at the presidential villa in Abuja on Monday.