Good Morning Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories on Daily Trust Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading top stories from Daily Trust! ???? Enjoy!
1. Proscribe Biafra secessionist group, the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), accuses the Federal Government of Nigeria of frustrating cases involving some of its detained members.
2. Many feared killed and others fled as deadly Boko Haram terrorists attacked Bakin Dutse and advanced to Gulak, the headquarter of Madagali Local Government Area of Adamawa State, before been repelled by the Nigerian military and local vigilant group.
3. President Muhammadu Buhari will today present the 2018 budget estimate to the National Assembly.
4. Ex-Governor Attahiru Bafarawa of Sokoto State, on Monday, said that the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has indirectly campaigned for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), as it has performed poorly.
5. Mr. Garba Shehu, the Senior Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari, said that the 2019 election will be free and fair.
6. Vice President Yemi Osinbajo while speaking at the legislative economic summit said that no country can survive the kind of unbridled waster and corruption which happened under the watch of Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan.