Good Morning Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Daily Trust Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading top stories from Daily Trust! ???? Enjoy!
1. Senate President Bukola Saraki regarding Senator Dino Melaye’s recall from the National Assembly, says that the senator’s fate falls on Senate not the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) – Read More
2. Senator Ali Modu-Sheriff, the Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) asks Ex-PDP Ministers to declare their source of wealth – Read More
3. The Nigerian Senate threatens Acting President Yemi Osinbajo to sack the Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) or face the consequence – Read More
4. The National House of Representatives summons the Minister of Work, Power and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, to explain over 2017 Budget – Read More
5. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) arrests Mr. Saminu Turaki, the former Governor of Jigawa State. He was allegedly arrest at a book launch in Abuja attended by former Head of State Yakubu Gowon and former President Olusegun Obasanjo– Read More