Good Morning Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Daily Trust Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading top stories from Daily Trust! 🙂 Enjoy!
1. The National House of Representatives gives Acting President Yemi Osinbajo one week ultimatum to to swear-in ministers – Read More
2. Acting President Yemi Osinbajo travels to London, United Kingdom, to meet President Muhammadu Buhari on his invitation – Read More
3. Nigeria’s Debt Management Office says that Nigeria will service foreign debts with $483.4million in 10 years – Read More
4. Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, the Minister of Finance, says that Nigeria cannot borrow more money anymore. Apparently because we owe too much already – Read More
5. Former Abia State Governor, Orji Kalu, says that Igbos in the North can only leave if asked to leave by serious people – Read More