Good Morning Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Daily Trust Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading top stories from Daily Trust! ???? Enjoy!
1. Former Kano State Governor, Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, vehemently denied defecting to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), says that he is still a member of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).
2. Dr. Chris Ngige, the Minister of Labour and Employment, on Tuesday met with the Academic Staff Union of University (ASUU), seeks end to strike. ASUU had announced an indefinite strike on Monday.
3. President Muhammadu Buhari’s supporters on Tuesday attacked the #OurMumuDonDo, #ResumeOrResign protesters at the Wuse Market, threw stones at them and destroyed Charly Boy’s car.
4. Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, the Minister of Finance, says that 5000 tips received via whistleblower policy led to the recovery of N11billion.
5. The Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Dr. Maikanti Baru, on Tuesday said that the ongoing restructuring in the corporation will place NNPC on growth path.