Good Morning Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Daily Trust Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading top stories from Daily Trust! ???? Enjoy!
1. Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, tells Nigerians to judge the All Progressives Congress (APC) when its mandate expires – Read More
2. Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar says that Nigeria’s ruling parties (All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)) lacks internal democracy and engages in party bullying – Read More
3. Nigeria’s service chiefs (Chief of Army Staff, Chief of Air Staff and the Director of Defence Intelligence) reportedly arrives Maiduguri as ordered by Acting President Yemi Osinbajo – Read More
4. Senate President Bukola Saraki who was the former Governor of Kwara State says he no longer receives pension in Kwara – Read More
5. The Acting President General of Yoruba Communities in the Northern states, Dr. Pat Jimoh Aiyelangbe, says that the Yoruba’s are better off in Nigeria and that the agitators of Oduduwa Republic are looking for nothing but money – Read More