Good Morning Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Daily Trust Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading top stories from Daily Trust! ???? Enjoy!
1. Federal Government appeals Senate President Bukola Saraki’s Code of Conduct Tribunal acquittal – Read More
2. Access Bank and 12 other banks take over Etisalat Nigeria due to over N500billion unpaid debt – Read More
3. Acting President Yemi Osinbajo asks Northern monarchs to caution youths. This is apparently due to the ultimatum given to Ndigbo from the north – Read More
4. Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has vowed to arrest arewa youths that issued quit notice to the igbos no matter how long it takes – Read More
5. The Inspector General of Police said that notorious billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudi Onuamadike (aka Evans), has a Ghanaian passport – Read More