Good Morning Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories on Daily Trust Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading top stories from Daily Trust! ???? Enjoy!
1. Court orders Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan to appear today in court over N400million fraud allegation on a former National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Olisa Metuh.
2. Federal Government, State Governments and Local Governments to reportedly share N558 billion for September.
3. The Ministry of Interior, headed by Lt. Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazau, says that Abdulrasheed Maina, the wanted former Chairman of Pension Reform Task Team, resumed work in September.
4. The Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the National House of Representatives, to allegedly probe Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, and the Minister of Interior, Lt. Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazau, over Abdulrasheed Maina’s reinstatement.
5. The Chairman National Caretaker Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ahmed Makarfi, says that there will be no micro zoning of the PDP National Chairmanship position and Presidential ticket.