Good Morning Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Daily Trust Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading top stories from Daily Trust! ???? Enjoy!
1. The Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sunusi II, says that his loyalty to President Muhammadu Buhari and the Governor of Kano State, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, is unshakable – Read More
2. NNPC alleges that France wants to invest 1billion Euro in Nigeria’s oil and gas sector – Read More
3. The Nigerian Customs generated about N239billion in first quarter, N46billion more than the projected revenue – Read More
4. Former Minister of Agriculture under Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, who is currently the President of the African Development Bank, Dr. Akinwumi Adesina, received N78.8milllion 2017 World Food Prize Laureate award for agriculture – Read More
5. Governor of Kogi State, Mr. Yahaya Bello, says that he is losing confidence in Nigeria’s security agency – Read More