Good Morning Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories on Daily Trust Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading top stories from Daily Trust! ???? Enjoy!
1. The Federal Government plans to spend N35billion on Housing Programme and N9.9billion on Mambilla Hydro Project.
2. Chief Raymond Dokpesi, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), says that the PDP National Chairmanship aspirants have agreed to sign accord, accuses South-West Board of Trustees (BoT) of planning to hijack the party.
3. Arms deal scandal: The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), says that the Department of State Services (DSS) refuse to release personnel for questioning.
4. Powerful political forces allegedly pushing for the candidates ahead of President Muhammadu Buhari’s cabinet expansion.
5. Mr. Shehu Sani, the Senator Representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District says that Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State plans to replace sacked teachers with loyalists.