Good Morning Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy stories on Daily Trust Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading top stories from Daily Trust! ???? Enjoy!
1. The Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Mr. Ibrahim Magu, said that the anti-graft secured 340 convictions in 6months – Read More
2. The wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, Mrs. Aisha Buhari, who returned from London yesterday, where she had gone to see her husband, said that Buhari will return soon – Read More
3. The Federal Government said it will build a $1billion Information and Communication Technology company – Read More
4. The Federal Government explains why Justice Adeniyi Ademola who was on Saturday recalled from suspension by the National Judicial Council can’t sit on cases – Read More
5. Court rejects application by the Economic and Fiancial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to stop payment of N12.5million fine to Adamawa State former governor, Murtala Nyako –Read More