New emerging report claim that President Muhammadu Buhari will spend about N3.9 billion for the maintenance of the Presidential Villa.
According to Punch, these figures are contained in the details of the 2016 Appropriation Act recently signed into law by Buhari and published on the Budget Office website.
Julius Berger Plc, the company responsible for the maintainance of the Presidential Villa, will receive the N3.9 billion from the Federal Government.
Also, about N1.6 billion was allocated to the President’s State House Operations while N289 million was allocated for the Vice President’s State House Operations.
- N182.079 million will be spent on maintenance of vehicles and other transport equipments
- N11.545 million for the maintenance of office furnitures
- N27.846 million for the maintenance of computer and information technology equipments
- N13.620 million for the maintenance of plants/generator
- N47.870 million for other maintenance services
- N103.470 million for foodstuff/catering materials supplies
- N276.879 million for honorarium and sitting allowance
- N44.190 million for publicity and advertisements
- N321.070 million for miscellaneous
- N32.368 million for general consulting and professional services