Good Morning Nigeria! Here’s what you need to know this Monday morning 🙂. Enjoy!
1. Vice President Yemi Osinbajo defends his boss, President Muhammadu Buhari, over allegations on nepotism, says accusations against buhari unfounded, adding that Christians and south are the biggest beneficiaries of Buhari’s appointments.
2. The National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Kola Ologbondiyan, on behalf of the party has congratulated former President Olusegun Obasanjo as he marks his 81st birthday.
3. The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) incurs N24billion monthly payment for subsidy, as petrol demands in Nigerian have reportedly hit 50million litres daily.
4. The Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Uche Secondus, says that the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) will soon die.
5. Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State alleges that God and 24 Local Government Areas in the state support his son-in-law governorship ambition.
6. Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State says that politics cannot separate him and his predecessor, Olusegun Mimiko, but he (Mimiko) left N220billion debt.
7. Popular actor, Osita Iheme (aka Pawpaw), in a recent interview says that his ambition to leader his people is still alive. He just might become a representative at the National Assembly someday.
8. The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) says that candidates can start printing notification slip from March 6.