Good Morning Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories across major Nigerian Newspapers. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Newspapers 🙂. Enjoy!
1. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) says that President Muhammadu Buhari as Minister of Petroleum Resources is the problem of Nigeria’s oil sector.
2. Following the planned indefinite strike by the Nigeria Union of Teachers (NUT) in Kaduna, the Government of the State has warned that any teacher absent from duty will be sacked.
3. The Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN) (Shiite) says that the health of its leader Sheikh Ibraheem El-Zakzaky who has been under detention is deteriorating. Clash between the members of the group in Kaduna on Sunday with police operatives led to the death of 2.
4. Power generation has reportedly collapsed to 3,929Mws.
5. The Founder of the Divine Hand of God Prophetic Ministries International, Prophet Emmanuel Omale, in his 2018 prophecies, says that former Vice President Atiku Abubakar will be disgraced and humiliated out of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
6. The Minister of Labour and Productivity, Mr. Chris Ngige, says that new minimum wage for workers will be ready this year.
7. Nigerian banks have reportedly stopped ATM cash withdrawal abroad.
8. The Ondo State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) says that defected federal lawmaker who joined the All Progressives Congress (APC) will be recalled.
9. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) reportedly visits the Emir of Katsina, President Muhammadu Buhari home state.
10. President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Chief John Oyegun, to attend the All Progressives Congress mega rally in Abia State.