Good Morning Nigeria! Here’s what you need to know this Sunday morning ????. Enjoy!
1. Niger Delta Elder Statesman, Chief Edwin Clark, in n interview with Punch urges President Muhammadu Buhari to forget 2019, says that former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s third force Coalition Movement of Nigeria will fail.
2. Mr. Yahaya Bello, the Governor of Kogi State, at a rally organized to receive defectors into the All Progressives Congress (APC), says that 24 APC governors have collectively agreed to support President Muhammadu Buhari for second term.
3. Former Governor of Kaduna State, Balarabe Musa, says that there is no alternative to President Buhari and that Igbo deserves 2023 presidency.
4. The National Leader of the ruling APC begins reconciliation task assigned to him by President Muhammadu Buhari, visits Sokoto State to consult Governor Aminu Tambuwal and his predecessor, Senator Aliyu Wamakko.
5. Non-Teaching workers in Nigerian universities writes fresh letters to the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Labour, threatens Federal Government of its stands not to end its 75 days strike until its needs were met.
6. The Kano State Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Mas’ud Doguwa, says that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) connived with the APC to use kid voters.
7. Mr. Femi Gbajabiamila, other House of Representative members, endorses Governor Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos State for second term.
8. Former President Olusegun Obasanjo who is on a 3-days visit in Bayelsa State, while laying foundation for the Azikel Refinery Project, says that anyone who wants to see transformation should come to Governor Seriake Dickson’s Bayelsa State. Adding that Dickson has also made Bayelsa to be relatively peaceful, stable and secure.
9. Prof. Ben Nwabueze, the President of the Igbo Leaders of Thought, tells President Muhammadu Buhari that Nigeria must be restructured before 2019 elections.
10. Chief John Oyegun, the National Chairman of the ruling APC, says that President Buhari is Nigeria’s God-sent messiah.