Good Morning Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories across major Nigerian Newspapers. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Newspapers 🙂. Enjoy!
1. Former President Olusegun Obasanjo tells President Muhammadu Buhari that he must step of toes of his friends and well-wishers if he must achieve change agenda.
2. The Minister of Science and Technology, Ogbonnaya Onu, says that Nigeria is ready to be Africa’s manufacturing hub.
3. Former Minister of Defence and Chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Musiliu Obanikoro, task the National Assembly on speedy passage of the 2018 budget.
4. Benue State indigenes residing in Enugu State troops out in mass to protest the killing of their people by armed Fulani herdsmen.
5. Miyetti Allah, Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, reject Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s panel setup to end herdsmen killings in Nigeria.
6. “Don’t be cowed”, Senator Ben Murray-Bruce, tells wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, Mrs. Aisha Buhari, over the video she shared expressing her disappointment in her husband’s performance in government
7. Presidential spokesman, Garba Shehu, says that looters are blackmailing President Buhari on Benue killing.
8. The Benue State Commissioner for Information, Onoja, says that the government of the State appreciates the presence of the Police and the Inspector General, Ibrahim Idris, in the state, but what the people wants is the arrest of the killers.