Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our 2017 final edition on top daily buzzy stories across major Nigerian Newspapers. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Newspapers ????. Enjoy!
1. Nigerians have expressed anger over the inclusion of six (6) people in President Muhammadu Buhari’s appointment board list.
2. Abuja traders alleges that hospital visits to President Buhari’s son, Yusuf Buhari, has been boosting sales.
3. Prof. Wole Soyinka over the scarcity of fuel tells federal government to stop buying time and passing blame.
4. The Nigerian Police warns that anyone apprehended for making calls at filling stations will go to jail.
5. Governor Nyesom Wike says that the Rivers State chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) insults him to gain relevance.
6. The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Prince Uche Secondus, warns President Muhammadu Buhari to expect vibrant opposition in 2018.
7. Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa State says that Nigeria is too divided along ethnic, religious lines.
8. Former Governor of Rivers State and the Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, said that he stayed awake for the people of Rivers State to sleep.
9. Mr. Timi Frank, a Chieftain of the ruling APC, says that the National Chairman of the Party, Chief John Oyegun, is celebrating failure.
10. Senator Ali Ndume says that the Federal Government will secure the release of Chibok girls soon.
11. Prophet Samuel Oyadara, the Founder of Christ for All Peoples Church, reportedly warns former President Olusegun Obasanjo to repent and beg God for forgiveness before he dies, adding that the National Leader of the APC, Bola Tinubu, must pray against plot to assassinate him in 2018.
12. Vice President Yemi Osinbajo says that 38 investors wants to establish refineries in the Niger Delta region.
13. President Muhammadu Buhari says that remaining Chibok Girls under the captivity of Boko Haram are still in his mind.
14. PDP ask the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to weed unscrupulous officials ahead of 2019.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR READERS, SEE YOU IN 2018.