Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy stories across major Nigerian Newspapers. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Newspapers ????. Enjoy!
1. President Muhammadu Buhari says that he will always be the friend of Ndigbo.
2. The United States of America has reportedly approved the sales of super aircraft to Nigeria for fight against Boko Haram terrorist group.
3. Governor Ayodele Fayose has faulted the claims of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on subsidy payment, says Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) cannot pay N26 without FG approval. Osinbajo had reportedly stated that the NNPC and not the Federal Government pays subsidy.
4. Segun Oni in his response to the call on President Muhammadu Buhari to resign by Governor Ayodele Fayose says that the governor is joking.
5. Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State to present the state 2018 budget on Thursday, even as state workers strike persist.
6. Independent Marketers in Ekiti State have been forced to cut down price even as fuel scarcity persists.
7. Methodist Church prelate has reportedly endorsed Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State for second term.
8. Major oil marketers says that fuel scarcity may end in few days.
9. President Muhammadu Buhari’s son, Yusuf, breaks limb in bike crash but currently in a stable condition after surgery.
10. The lawyer to the wanted former Chairman of the Presidential Pension Task Reform, Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina, says that his client is not on the run.
11. Supporters have reportedly urged former Vice President Atiku Abubakar who recently decamped to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to declare presidential ambition.
12. Former President Olusegun Obasanjo becomes the United Nations envoy to Liberia.
13. Human Rights Activist, Mr. Femi Falana, criticizes the Minister of State for Petroleum, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, the Group Managing Director of the NNPC, Dr. Maikanti Baru, over scarcity of fuel.
14. Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State has finally bowed to pressure, restores assumpta avenue name.
15. Fuel Scarcity: The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) calls the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Federal Government liars.