Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune🙂. Enjoy!
1. Vice President Yemi Osinbajo said that the current government led by President Muhammadu Buhari will do everything to uplift the poorest among Nigerian masses.
2. Governor Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos State targets Africa’s 3rd largest economy for Lagos.
3. Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, said that the Nigerian government stopped salary of wanted Chairman of the Presidential Pension Task Reform, Mr. Abdulrasheed Maina, since March 2013.
4. Chibok schoolgirls abduction: Governor Kashim Shettima of Borno State on Thursday alleged that Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan plotted his removal from office.
5. President Muhammadu Buhari will be traveling to Jordan to join other Heads of State in Aqaba to review strategies in fighting terrorism.
6. Following controversies and denial of responsibilities for the reinstatement and promotion of wanted former Chairman of the Presidential Pension Task Reform, Abdulrasheed Maina, the Permanent Secretary in the Federal Ministry of Interior, Mr Abubakar Magaji, on Thursday, owned up to all the administrative lapses leading to his resumption of work.