Good Day Nigeria! It’s Friday again! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune🙂. Enjoy your weekend!
1. Chief John Oyegun, the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), says that the 2014 Confab held during the administration of Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan was mere political gathering.
2. Many reportedly killed on Thursday in an attack by the Boko Haram terrorists in Ghumbili Community located in the Madagali Local Government Area of Adamawa State.
3. Former Commonwealth Secretary-General, Chief Emeka Anyaoku, has called for the restructuring of the country in order to tackle the current challenges facing the nation.
4. Presidency commends the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on its position on President Muhammadu Buhari medical vacation for over 90days in London, United Kingdom.
5. Lagos State Governor Akinwunmi Ambode said that the State Government will roll out 5,000 new modern buses in 6months.