Good Day Nigeria! It’s Friday again! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune🙂.
1. Federal Government has removed the dichotomy in HND and Degree in paramilitary agencies – Read More
2. Few days after saying that Nigeria can no more borrow, Nigeria’s Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, changes her statement again, says Nigeria will continue to borrow – Read More
3. The Chairman Peoples Democratic Party National Caretaker Committee, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, says that 2019 presidential election will be a walkover against the All Progressives Congress – Read More
4. Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) National House of Representatives caucus says there will be vacancy in Aso Rock in 2019 – Read More
5. Local Government Chairman who was accused of sending assassins to murder Senator Dino Melaye vehemently denies, says he did not send anyone to attack the senator – Read More