Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????. Enjoy!
1. The Senate is planning to increase the price of fuel from N145 to N150 as the Senate Committee on Work proposes – Read More
2. On Thursday, the National House of Representatives rejected a bill proposing the establishment of the South-East Development Commission – Read More
3. The National House of Representatives ordered the House Committees on Finance and National Planning and Economic Development to probe Federal Government projects – Read More
4. Senator Dino Melaye has dragged the Governor of Kogi State, Alhaji Yahaya Bello to the High Court for not conducting Local Government elections in the state – Read More
5. The Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG) in charge of Southwest Zone, Mr Foluso Adebanjo, in a recent statement in Ado Ekiti, said that Ekiti State has the lowest crime rate in Nigeria – Read More