Good Day Nigeria! It’s Friday again! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????.
1. Federal Government orders the Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC) to separate Christian Religious Knowledge from Islamic Religious Knowledge in school curriculum – Read More
2. Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola, says that Governor Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos State, is Nigeria’s Governor General – Read More
3. Senator Hosea Agboola, a former Senate Deputy Chief Whip, said that former governors Rashidi Ladoja, Adebayo Alao-Akala as well as Mr Seyi Makinde, will soon return back to the Peoples Democratic Party – Read More
4. Lagos State Federal High Court said that the lawyer to billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike (aka Evans), attempted to pay his N20,000 fine with a post dated cheque. Like Client like Advocate I must say – Read More
5. 2019 General Elections: Police will strengthen existing relationship with the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) – Read More