Good Day Nigeria! It’s Friday again! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????.
1. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has reportedly written Dino Melaye, the Senator representing Kogi West Senatorial District, of the recall petition against him – Read More
2. Middle Belt elders urge federal government to implement the 2014 Confab report to curb agitations in Nigeria – Read More
3. Federal Government declares Monday, Tuesday as public holiday to mark Eid el-Fitr celebration – Read More
4. The Minister of Information Technology, Adebayo Shittu, said that the Federal Government is committed to ICT development in Nigeria – Read More
5. Federal Government warns northern youths following the quit notice ultimatum given to Ndigbo from the north and all agitating groups against threat to national unity – Read More