Good Day Nigeria! It’s Friday again! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune🙂.
1. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has reportedly written Dino Melaye, the Senator representing Kogi West Senatorial District, of the recall petition against him – Read More
2. Middle Belt elders urge federal government to implement the 2014 Confab report to curb agitations in Nigeria – Read More
3. Federal Government declares Monday, Tuesday as public holiday to mark Eid el-Fitr celebration – Read More
4. The Minister of Information Technology, Adebayo Shittu, said that the Federal Government is committed to ICT development in Nigeria – Read More
5. Federal Government warns northern youths following the quit notice ultimatum given to Ndigbo from the north and all agitating groups against threat to national unity – Read More