Good Day Nigeria! It’s Friday again! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????.
1. The Federal Government is planning to see that teachers in Nigeria start earning higher salaries than other workers – Read More
2. Acting President Yemi Osinbajo promises that the prices of food will soon fall – Read More
3. The Senate yesterday scraped the NNPC, the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), the Petroleum Products and Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA) in a new Petroleum Industry Governance Bill – Read More
4. Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State advocates that N2billion be given to 19 states which according to him Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan denied ecological funds – Read More
5. Chief John Nwodo, the President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, said that the current Nigeria political system is unfair – Read More