Good Day Nigeria! It’s Friday again! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????.
1. Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar says that the All Progressives Congress (APC) senators have betrayed the nation over its decision on restructuring – Read More
2. Nigeria and the United Nations (UN) on Thursday reportedly signed a $4.3billion sustainable development partnership – Read More
3. The Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on Thursday passed the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Agency Bill – Read More to know what the role of the new agency.
4. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) National Caretaker Committee led by Senator Ahmed Makarfi sacked all parallel state Executive Committees in Anambra State – Read More
5. The Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Chief John Oyegun, says that he won’t join issues with Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State with President Muhammadu Buhari – Read More