Good Day Nigeria! It’s Friday again! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune🙂.
1. Acting President Yemi Osinbajo on Thursday explains why the Federal Government cannot setup refineries – Read More
2. Enugu traders endorses Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi for second term – Read More
3. Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Ize-Iyamu heads to Supreme Court after the Court of Appeal rules in favour of All Progressives Congress Godwin Obaseki – Read More
4. Federal Government says that the importers of 661 pump action guns gave seaport officials N1million to evade examination – Read More
5. Acting President Yemi Osinbajo will hold a joint meeting with the leaders of the North and the Igbo leaders from the South-East over the quit notice ultimatum issued to Ndigbo from the North by Arewa Youths– Read More