Good Day Nigeria! Hope you had a great weekend! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune🙂. Enjoy!
1. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) condemns alleged assassination attempt on Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State. Police however noted that there was no attempt on anybody’s life in the clash between Wike and the Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi.
2. Presidency says that the presidential ambition of former Jigawa State Governor, Sule Lamido, is making Nigeria laughing stock.
3. Chief Edwin Clark reportedly tells Federal Government that the fierce Niger Delta Militant group, Niger Delta Avengers, is not afraid of the military.
4. Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan says that the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has so far delivered more corruption than change.
5. Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Igbo Socio-Political group, tells the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), that the forthcoming Anambra governorship election must hold as schedule.