Good Day Nigeria! Hope you had a great weekend! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????. Enjoy!
1. Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, tells the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to forget about returning to power in 2019 as they held their Non-Elective National Convention on Saturday.
2. President Muhammadu Buhari over the weekend received his media aides, including his spokesman, Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu and others in London, United Kingdom, where he has been on medical leave for over 93days.
3. Former Governor of Ekiti State and Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Segun Oni, say that hate campaigns against him over Ekiti 2018 governorship election is sign of his popularity.
4. Assistant Pastor, Leke Adeboye, son of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, says that despite bring the son of Papa GO, he was grilled for 8hours to secure a job to serve as Personal Assistant to his father, Pastor Adeboye.
5. Ondo State Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, has advised the presidency to find a replacement for the Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Mr. Ibrahim Magu, if the senate refuses to confirm him.