Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????. Enjoy!
1. Presidency wants Governor Ayodele Fayose ignored over his suggestions to make open the report of the Presidential Investigative Committee on the case of the suspended Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), David Lawal Babachir – Read More
2. Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and former Secretary General of the Common Wealth, Chief Emeka Anyaoku, backs the call for Nigeria’s restructuring – Read More
3. The spokesman of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), says that the board remitted N5billion to the Federal Government – Read More
4. Lagos State Government Akinwunmi Ambode, on Sunday, announced the deposition of the suspended Baale of Shangisha in Magodo, Chief Yusuf Ogundare, who faked his own kidnap – Read More
5. The Chairman of DAAR Communications Plc, Chief Raymond Dokpesi Jrn, has reportedly warned that unless there is fresh cash injection into the company it may go into extinction in two years time – Read More