Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????. Enjoy!
1. Governor of Gombe State, Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo, allegedly under pressure to join the race for presidency in 2019 – Read More
2. On Sunday, President Muhammadu Buhari met with All Progressives Congress (APC) Governors and the party Chairman, Chief John Oyegun, in London, laughs over negative reports – Read More
3. Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State tells the former Governor of the State, Segun Oni, that the All Progressives Congress will be defeated again by the Peoples Democratic Party in 2018 – Read More
4. The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) faction loyal to sacked Chairman of the PDP, Senator Ali Modu Sehriff, says that they will remain in the party, vehemently denied defecting to Mega Party – Read More
5. Northern politicians are reportedly looking for replacement for President Muhammadu Buhari ahead of 2019 presidential election – Read More