Good Day Nigeria! Hope you had a great weekend! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune🙂. Enjoy!
1. On Sunday morning, gunmen attacked worshipers at the St. Phillips Catholic Church, Ozubulu in Ekwusigo Local Government Area of Anambra State, killed over 10 persons and injured about 18 others – Read More
2. Ahead of 2019 Presidential Election, President Muhammadu Buhari, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, former Kano State Governor, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, divides the North – Read More
3. The Yorubas in Diaspora supports call for Nigeria’s restructuring – Read More
4. Alhaji Shittu Kabir Mohammed, the Chairman of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA), give reasons why restructuring is necessary for Nigeria’s progress – Read More
5. Stakeholders of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to decide on UTME Cut-off point on August 21 – Read More