Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it every week days (Monday – Friday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????. Enjoy!
1. Dr. Yemi Kale, the Statistician General of the Federation, in a recent statement said that Nigeria will not get out of recession until 2018 – Read More
2. Two factions of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) reconcile to support Mr. Ademola Adeleke in the forthcoming Osun Bye Election – Read More
3. Governor Tanko Al-Makura’s son kills the only son of a family – Read More
4. Acting President Yemi Osinbajo urges churches to show no respect to treasury looters – Read More
5. Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) says that no money was traced to Senator Danjuma Goje’s account – Read More