Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top 5 buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune🙂. Enjoy!
1. Acting President Yemi Osinbajo on Friday in Abuja inaugurated an 8-man Presidential Investigation Panel to review alleged human rights abuses by the Nigerian Army.
2. #OurMumuDonDo: Coalition of Concerned Nigerians in Abuja while protesting says that President Muhammadu Buhari cannot continue as president. Buhari has been in London, United Kingdom, for over 93days on medical leave.
3. The All Progressives Congress (APC) internal crisis lingers as Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State tells Senator Dino Melaye to return back to Kogi State to prove his worth.
4. Over 3,000 reportedly converged for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) National Convention.
5. Former Governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi, says he left over $150million in the state coffers while leaving office.