Good Day Nigeria! Here’s our pick on today’s top buzzy news on Nigerian Tribune Newspaper. We prepare it everyday (Monday – Sunday) specifically for our visitors that enjoys reading Nigerian Tribune????. Enjoy!
1. Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has advised politicians not to see politics as a do or die matter. He said this on Saturday at a public presentation of a book entitled “Stepping Forward with Uti J.D. Agba and Mathias Okoi-Uyouyo”.
2. Comrade Usman Dutse, the President of the Academic Staff Union of Polytechnic (ASUP), on Saturday said that the ongoing strike continues despite meeting with the Federal Government.
3. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) remands former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Pius Anyim, insists he must return over N500million he allegedly received from Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd), former National Security Adviser.
4. Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan says that he did not receive any money from the wanted former Chairman of the Pension Reform Commission, Abdulrasheed Maina, who he sacked during his administration.
5. The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief John Oyegun, said that President Muhammadu Buhari is working hard to make things better.